Sunday, May 8, 2022

Muzi-can't or Muzi-won't? EITHER WAY TIME FOR ARIEL MUZICANT TO GO

 

ariel.muzicant@colliers.at

Below are emails sent to Ariel Muzicant, which he has ignored. How can this man stand as president of the European Jewish Congress and represent European Jewry, as someone who turns his back and buries his head, when his leadership is called upon?


From: Gillian Kaye
Date: Wednesday, 20 April 2022
To: ariel.muzicant@colliers.at
Subject: Ariel Muzicant


Dear Mr Muzicant,

I hope this email finds you in good health.

I have seen a couple of replies that you have sent to Beth's supporters saying that you tried to help but you were prevented.

I contacted you several times in 2015 and you just made other excuses then. I attach an email to me from a mutual friend of ours, Flo Kaufmann, which is self explanatory.

Where there's a will, there's a way, but problems so not go away if they are ignored.

It's the boys' barmitzvah in a few weeks and it will be good if you help to bring Shalom to the situation so that Beth is made welcome at this important occasion in their lives.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
Gillian Kaye


-------------------------------------------


From: Gillian Kaye
Date: Sunday, 8 May 2022
To: ariel.muzicant@colliers.at
Subject: Ariel Muzicant


Dear Mr Muzicant,

I hope you had a lovely Pesach.

I refer to my email of the 20th April 2022 to which I still await a reply.

Amongst Beth's thousands of supporters, there are many non-Jews. Please give a thought about how more anti-Semitism will be created if this feud is not brought to an end, besides the damage to two young boys and the reputation of the Jewish community in Vienna.

Your silence and denial of the situation is not helping.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
Gillian Kaye




From: Flo Kaufmann
Sent: 21 March 2015 19:55
To: Gillian Kaye
Subject: Muzicant


Shavua Tov,

Hi Gillian - I am in touch with him on another matter and he is OK on that. However, I am making no headway on the matter of the two children. I am also talking about it to others and I am doing my best which at the moment is not producing anything.

I’m sorry to be so negative, but all I can say is should the opportunity present itself I will put the case forward.

You might like to take it up with Vivian Wineman. He is president of the BoD for a few more weeks, and will probably be at meetings where Muzicant will be present. As Viv’s term of office is coming to an end he might be more inclined to press for some progress as he won’t have to sit at meetings with Muzicant after May.

It’s a thought and might be worth a try.

Love
FLO


No comments:

Post a Comment