Monday, January 31, 2022

Open Letter To Oskar Deutch : I AM BEGGING ON BEHALF OF A DEVASTATED MOTHER

 



o.deutsch@ikg-wien.at

office@ikg-wien.at


Shalom,


I am emailing to respectfully request that you take a look at the situation with the Schlesinger twins and their parents with a set of fresh, objective eyes.


I understand that there are many sides to a story and many viewpoints. However, I can not understand how a mother with no history of physical or mentally abusing her children could be ripped from her children and refused any contact whatsoever. What could possibly warrant such a severe punishment? I am begging, on behalf of a devastated mother, to please reassess the Jewish community's stance on this matter.


Respectfully,

Aliza Mayer

United States

No comments:

Post a Comment