Monday, January 31, 2022

Open Letter To Oskar Deutch : UNJUST PARENTAL ALIENATION


 


o.deutsch@ikg-wien.at

office@ikg-wien.at


Dear Mr Deutsch, 


I understand that you are aware of Beth's case at this point. I hope you can see that the multitude of messages are our best attempt to help Beth from afar. I believe that there must be some way to resolve her awful situation and that this is the first step forwards. 


As a mother of a 2 year old myself, my heart breaks for Beth having been separated from her children at such a vulnerable age. It is clear that Beth's goal is to give her children the best upbringing she can in a healthy home. This campaign is happening now, at a point where these boys are reaching teenage-hood, since it is clear that having their mother in their lives will be crucial for their healthy, stable development. 


I believe that with the right pressure, the custody decision can be re-examined. The Jewish community has a strong influence, and I ask that you do whatever is in your power to exert pressure for this to happen. I cannot imagine that the Jewish community would want to be held as complicit in continuing this unjust parental alienation. 


I am grateful in advance for all you can do to help. It is not too late for this horrific injustice to be corrected. I am writing from Israel as a fellow Jew trying to help a mother who has been struggling without communal support these past ten years. Jewish communities worldwide are urging you and your community to do the right thing for the sake of two innocent children. 


Best wishes,

Abi Cheirif

No comments:

Post a Comment