Monday, January 31, 2022

Open Letter To Oskar Deutsch : RIGHT THESE WRONGS

 


o.deutsch@ikg-wien.at

office@ikg-wien.at


Dear Herr Deutsch,


Two years ago I lost my wife suddenly. I was left bereft and a sole parent to five young children. Not a day passes do I wish that my children had their loving mother to help and support them through their life.


In the case of Beth Alexander, a friend, and a wonderful woman, I can't understand why the Austrian Jewish community continues to perpetuate the alienation of Beth from her boys, Sami and Benji.


These boys are being raised without the love and care of their mother; affecting both the long term mental health of the boys and their mother, Beth. This seems absurd, the mother is capable and available and yet being denied her basic right as a mother.


I am writing to ask you to put pressure on your community to right these wrongs, to enable Beth to be a mother once again, and to prevent any further tragedies that may leave a permanent stain on the reputation of the Austrian Jewish community.


Best Regards

Howard Glick


No comments:

Post a Comment