Monday, January 31, 2022

Open Letter To Oskar Deutsch : DEVASTATION AND DESPAIR



o.deutsch@ikg-wien.at

office@ikg-wien.at



Dear Oskar Deutsch,


I am writing to add my voice to the many that are asking for your help in reuniting Beth with her sons. I have recently read about Beth and the story of the tragedy that has followed, with her being so abruptly removed and eradicated from her sons lives.


Recently becoming a mother myself it pains me to imagine the devastation and despair she must be in every day to not have the love of her children and to not be present in her children's lives at all. She has tried every legal route and desperately needs your support and voice to path a way to reforming a meaningful relationship with her children.  Please help Beth. She will be in my prayers until she finally reunites with her children. 


Yours sincerely,

Nicole Zubaida

No comments:

Post a Comment