Monday, January 31, 2022

Open Letter To Oskar Deutch : MY HEART BREAKS FOR BETH

 



o.deutsch@ikg-wien.at

office@ikg-wien.at



Dear Mr Deutsch


I followed the story of Beth Alexander some years ago. I was particularly taken with it, as my own son is the same age. When I didn't hear for some time about the case, I assumed her beautiful boys had been rightfully returned to their mother. 

 

As I watch my own 12 year old son grow and reach teen-hood, approaching barmitzvah age, my heart breaks for Beth for all the milestones she has missed and is missing out on. Whilst her twins may not be babies or even toddlers any more, there are still so many stages of their growing up that are passing her by. That is totally devastating and no mother should ever have to endure this pain of separation.


As mothers we birth these children, we physically bring these wonderful human beings into the world and having them ripped away is just plain and simple inhumane.


As a man that holds such a position as yours in the community, please show your people what true compassion is. Show them that wrongs can be corrected, and you can help Beth to fill the giant void in her arms. 


Thank you, 


Ruth CorrĂ© 

Israel (formally of London)


No comments:

Post a Comment