Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Open Letter To Oskar Deutsch : DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE OUR DETERMINATION

 



o.deutsch@ikg-wien.at
office@ikg-wien.at

Dear Herr Oskar Deutsch,

I have just watched a beautiful short video of Beth, with her 2 lovely boys and a couple who I assume are her Parents.

June 2014 on a boat,a sunny day, kids are happy and smiling. Beth is smiling and anyone with only half a brain and one good eye, can see straight away what a great Mother she is.

Herr Deutsch I'm going to digress a little. I grew up in Northern Ireland. I know people who suffered terribly during what we called "The Troubles."

Parents that had to bury their children.

Then I made Aliya in 1990.

Have you ever been to an Israeli Military Cemetery? It's a VERY sobering experience. It you see a grave of a young man who is 22 or 23 he is among the "older" ones! There are sadly many graves of 19 and 20 year olds, and even some 18 year olds. It's not a place for the faint of heart, you can not leave such a place and not be moved to tears. I can not imagine the pain a Parent goes through burying a child, I hope I never do. But I have a pretty good idea.

Herr Deutsch I don't know you, I don't know your family history I don't know your background. I'm a very empathic person Herr Deutsch, but I have my doubts about you. Sometimes I feel I need to take a step back and take a deep breath because I can sense that Beth is in great pain and it pains all her family and friends.

I have asked others to get involved and they have politely declined.

I try not to push too hard because you don't always know someone's history, and I understand if they find it too distressing to be involved. Thank Gd her sons are alive and well, ad 120.

But what Beth does need to bury is getting so emotionally drained by this, that she can't do her job or campaign effectively to get her boys back, or even have any decent life at all. All of that must be exhausting too, in order to have that sense of controlling your emotions and prevent yourself from falling apart. That takes tremendous strength and determination.

Have these thoughts ever crossed your mind Herr Deutsch? Austria is not so far away, but for Beth it must seem like her boys are on another planet. They're close, yet so far away from her outstretched arms.

We who support Beth are not going away.

Her group continues to grow and grow. The more it grows the louder we will get, and more and more questions will be asked, until one day Herr Deutsch someone on your side is going to trip up and come clean, and this will open a Pandora's Box which will stain your community for many many years.

Sadly when people hear the name Dunblane they think of the school children massacred there. For 30 plus years when people heard the name Belfast they thought only of The Troubles that I grew up in. If you don't help Beth reverse the absolutely disgusting and despicable punishment against her, Vienna will be known everywhere as the place where Beth Alexander was stitched up!

Carry on the way you are, when I say you I mean EVERYONE involved in Vienna who did this to Beth.
.... because that's where you're heading, like an out of control speedboat towards the rocks.

Do not underestimate our determination.




I hope you and your family are well.

Sincerely
Steven J Selig.


#openletterstodeutsch #reunitingbethwithhersons




No comments:

Post a Comment