Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Open Letter To Oskar Deutsch : PLEASE FIND IT IN YOUR OWN HEART

 



o.deutsch@ikg-wien.at

office@ikg-wien.at

Dear Mr Deutsch,

I hope this email finds you in good health. 

I am writing to you, along with many others, to ask for your support in helping to reunite Beth Alexander with her twin boys. 

As a mother to two boys I cannot even imagine how they, or I would cope without being with each other each day, week and month. Not only that but I know with all my heart that my husband would never want to deprive our boys of a loving family, especially a relationship with me, no matter what the circumstances. 

Beth is a kind, caring, loving human and I have followed her story for the last ten years with a heart full of love and hope for her and her wonderful family.

Beth and I are distantly related as her Aunt was married to my Uncle before they passed. They both spoke of her with affection and pride for the amazing woman she is. 

Please find it in your own heart to help resolve these terrible circumstances so the twins can receive all the love of their mother and her family for every day of their lives!


Yours sincerely,


Emma Wisnia



No comments:

Post a Comment