Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Open Letter To Oskar Deutsch : IT'S BEEN 10 LONG YEARS

 



o.deutsch@ikg-wien.at

office@ikg-wien.at

Dear Mr Deutsch,

Is it worth writing to you? Do you really read these messages?

I would like to ask you to help Beth Alexander a good Jewish Mother who wants to be Reunited with her Twin Sons.

I am a Jewish Mother and Grandmother I have 5 wonderful children. My eldest two are Twins and have 5 Beautiful Grandchildren . I am telling you this as an ordinary person who is begging you to help get Beth Reunited so she can be with her Twins who she Carried for 9 months who nurtured them till they were cruelly taken off her.

She and their grandparents should be at their Barmitzvah, the Proudest moment of a mother's life. You can help with this as a Jewish man and maybe a father and Grandfather yourself. I am from Manchester England and the Austrian Jewish Community should be ashamed of turning a blind eye to this. I am pleading with you as many others who are following Beth HELP HER DONT IGNORE HER REUNITE HER WITH HER BOYS ITS BEEN 10 LONG YEARS OF TRYING PLEASE PLEASE HAVE A HEART. As a Human being as a man of Compassion she is just a mum that wants her children is that so wrong?


Yours Sincerely


Roz Shaw


Thank You


No comments:

Post a Comment