Thursday, February 3, 2022

Open Letter To Oskar Deutsch : IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE HEROICS OF INDIVIDUALS THAT HAVE ENSURED OUR EXISTENCE


o.deutsch@ikg-wien.at

office@ikg-wien.at

Dear Mr Deutsch,

I hope you are well.

I am practicing solicitor in the UK. 

I have followed the Beth Alexander twins case for years and feel heartbroken that there is a caring mother who cannot see her beloved children. With my legal experience, I can say that the court decisions have been cruel, callous and a miscarriage of justice.

It is now time for someone to step forward and make a difference. As we have seen in our rich Jewish history, it has always been the heroics of individuals that has ensured our existence. My understanding is that the twins father has full discretion to Beth's access.  Beth's access is certainly in the children's best interest who need their mother more than ever.  

I, therefore, respectfully ask you to help in reuniting Beth with her sons. As President of IKG, a leader, a humanitarian and a person with influence, you are best placed to help. 

Please let me know if there is anything further I can do in assisting you to help Beth.


Kind regards.


#openletterstodeutsch #reunitingbethwithhersons


No comments:

Post a Comment