Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Open Letter To Oskar Deutsch : I PERSONALLY AM SO DISGUSTED

 


o.deutsch@ikg-wien.at

office@ikg-wien.at

Dear Mr. Deutsch

I don't personally know you, but am surprised that was a President of a Jewish community, you are letting Austria and the Jewish community there get such a bad name.

One of the first things I learnt in my Jewish life was ואהבת לרעך כמוך. Love your friend like yourself. Would you let this happen to any of your family/friends?

I am sure you are familiar with the sad unfair treatment of Beth Schlesinger (Alexander) whose twin son's at the age of two, were unfairly taken from her by her ex husband Michael Schlesinger. Despite the paramedic and the police at the time vouching for Beth's sanity!

It isn't normal for children to be taken from their mother (or denied access to her or grandparents). 

I am sure you realize what damage this does to a child 

Sammy and Benji are going to be Barmitzva in May. Before this event happens they need to be reunited with their mother Beth.

Beth is a loving, caring person who is getting support from many people including members of the British Government and the British Chief Rabbi - Ephraim Mirvis.

In every court of law, world wide (unless there are valid reasons, which in this case there isn't) a mother is given the children. I personally am so disgusted by what has happened to Beth, I would no way want my children, grandchildren or anyone I know marry somebody from Vienna (your community).

Please intervene, get your community involved and get Beth reunited with her son's before irreversible damage is done!


Thank you

Gita Kramer

No comments:

Post a Comment