Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Open Letter To Oskar Deutsch : I WRITE TO YOU IN GOOD FAITH


 


o.deutsch@ikg-wien.at

office@ikg-wien.at

Dear Mr Deutsch

I write to you in good faith, wishing you and your community good health and that you should each be blessed with fulfilling lives to live in peace. 

I hope you can help to bring that peace and fulfilment to Beth who has been without her boys for so long it’s unimaginable. As a mother I cannot fathom the torture it must be for her to be forced into this separation and the detrimental impact on the children being torn from their mother for so long. Being deprived of the love and nurture of a parent is not healthy in any way for the children where that love and support is available. 

I ask you, as a leader of the community, that you stand up and fight for the sake of the children who are a part of your community and their future which is your community’s future. I ask you, as a human, with feelings, with love, with compassion that you can help to reunite Beth with her boys and allow them the access to all her love and mothering so they can grow to live their lives fulfilled and not look back and see how they were deprived of the care and nurturing that their community should have allowed them to have. 

I beseech you to really look deeply and find the truth, ask for Hashem's help to lead your community on the path to do what is best for the boys and allow their mother into their lives. 

I send you my blessings that Hashem leads you along with the community to bring this joy to the boys and Beth and by reflection much joy to the community and the wider Jewish world.

May this be a building block to hasten the Moshiach. 


Best wishes,


Mrs L sykes

London


No comments:

Post a Comment