Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Open Letter To Oskar Deutsch : RESPONSIBILITY TO HELP

 


o.deutsch@ikg-wien.at

office@ikg-wien.at

Dear Mr Deutsch,

I’d like your help in resolving a situation that I’m sure you are familiar with. But first, I’d like to explain my involvement in this.

I’ve known Beth Alexander since around 2001. She always struck me to be an incredibly polite and caring person. But it wasn’t until her wedding night that I really understood. That night, she left a lasting impression on me.

As her partner was not from the UK, he didn’t have men to dance with. So Beth asked me, along with other male friends, to come and support him during the dancing. But that is not what impressed me. What impressed me was that, towards the end of the evening, when the Kallah is usually busy dancing with her own close friends or saying bye to relatives, she stopped, and came over to each and every male who danced with her husband, and personally thanked them.

While many brides would be totally focused on themselves, she stopped and thought to thank us for coming. We didn’t even dance with her! She didn’t even know we were there! It left me speechless.

So when I found out that her struggles were still ongoing, I contacted her and offered my assistance.

If someone can take the time, out of their special day, to think of others, I have a responsibility to help them.

I was nervous at first, that this situation had broken the good person I once knew. But over the last few weeks, I’ve had the privilege to reconnect with her, and she continues to amaze me. Not only does she want to be allowed to be the good mother she is, but she also wants to help thousands of people in situations like her own.

Beth has shown me, through how she acted prior to marriage, what she did on the wedding night, and how she continues to think about others, that she is an absolutely incredible person, and extremely caring.

And so, there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that she is an incredibly loving and capable mother, and with your help, she can be allowed to show it.

I would really really appreciate it if you could assist in efforts to mediate the situation, so that the children can be safely and happily reunited with their mother.

Thank you for reading this. Please contact me via the details below if there is anything I can do to help with this.


Kind regards

Dan Journo

No comments:

Post a Comment