Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Open Letter To Oskar Deutsch : MY HEART BREAKS FOR THE SUFFERING OF BENJI AND SAMMY


 

o.deutsch@ikg-wien.at

office@ikg-wien.at

Dear Mr Deutsch,

I am writing to you in your capacity as President of the IKG to implore you to do everything in your power to help Beth Alexander be reunited with her precious twin sons.

I am sure by now your inbox has been filled with many letters  from people from all parts of the world, writing to you about this case. Therefore you are already well informed about the gross miscarriage of justice that has taken place in Vienna over the past decade.

I am writing to you as a mother of twins. My twins are 6 months younger than Sammy and Benjy and I, like any mother, if I don't see or hear from them for a few hours if they are at school or doing sport or out with friends I start to panic. I don't think I am particularly special in this, I think the majority of parents all over the globe would agree with me.

In today's society where everything is online and communication is immediate, we can easily keep in touch with our kids in a matter of seconds wherever they are in the world.

My heart breaks for the suffering of Benji and Sammy. They have not had their mother's love for too long and this has to be corrected. Beth is a loving, caring lady who just wants to be there as their Mum. She has already missed out on raising them in the early years which are crucial in a child's development, but as I see with my own kids, teenagers need their parents even more. The teenage years are filled with questions and changes and in order for kids to develop into well functioning adults that can be upstanding members of society, the basic principles of a mothers love will guide them in the right direction.

I implore you to get involved in this case, to see justice done, and for Beth to once more play a vital part in Benjy and Sammy's lives.


Thank you in advance for getting involved and helping to correct this massive injustice.

Suzanne Yantin

No comments:

Post a Comment