Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Open Letter To Oskar Deutsch : SEE THE ERROR OF ITS WAYS

 




o.deutsch@ikg-wien.at

office@ikg-wien.at


Dear Mr. Deutsch, 

I met Beth Alexander in 1999 at the International Bible Contest. We have been in touch on and off ever since. I have been absolutely appalled by the circumstances in which she and her boys find themselves, where they are not allowed to see each other at all and barely speak. To my understanding, the Austrian community has closed ranks around the father and completely refused to help bring this situation to a just and logical conclusion, one in the best interests of all parties and not just one.  

Since I met Beth at a Bible Competition, I will use a bible analogy. When Austria received Beth as a guest, they should have received her as did Avraham Avinu, with open arms and generous hearts.  Instead, it seems like she was treated more like the 2 angels who went to Sodom.  Thankfully no blood was shed, but as a mother I can attest that having your children literally ripped from your arms is akin to having your soul ripped in half. I truly hope that the Viennese community, with you at its head, will see the error of its ways and work with Beth to reunite her with her sons and to undo the terrible wrong that has been perpetrated against her and her sons.


Thank you

Carolyn Gehr

Montreal, Canada


No comments:

Post a Comment