Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Open Letter To Oskar Deutsch : SIMPLY INHUMANE FOR BOTH THE MOTHER AND THE BOYS

 



o.deutsch@ikg-wien.at

office@ikg-wien.at

Dear Mr Deutsch,

I am a resident in the UK and an Indian national. I am sure you must have received quite a number of emails regarding Beth Alexander’s case, I am writing to you for the same. 

I don’t come from your community, I am a Hindu by my values. But irrespective of where we come from or what we believe in, I am sure we understand the importance of why this case needs a humanistic eye and approach. Beth is a mother of two beautiful boys, and has been separated from them, with each passing year her contact time being reduced to none now. This is simply inhumane for both the mother and the boys. I implore you too look at this case not through the prism of opinions that have been legally presented so far, but from a humanistic eye and help her. 

I request you to intervene in this matter for Beth Alexander and more importantly her boys Sami and Benji who are growing up without a mother. In no religion, culture or community should that be acceptable. 

I am standing by a mother and her sons, hoping desperately to see if you will! Our hopes are pinned on you. 


Kindest regards,


Swati Raina


No comments:

Post a Comment