Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Open Letter To Oskar Deutsch : GONE ON FOR FAR TOO LONG


 


o.deutsch@ikg-wien.at

office@ikg-wien.at

Sehr geehrter Herr Deutsch,

I am writing to you to express my concern at the tragic situation faced by Beth Alexander, in that she has been seeking access to her children for over a decade.

I am sure that you are well aware of the situation, which has unfortunately gone on for far too long, without any resolution in sight.

I write to you in the spirit of asking for you and the IKG - Austrian Jewish Community to do whatever you can in order to bring this tragic situation to a speedy and just resolution for both Beth and her sons, who are now in their Barmitzvah year.

I have been friends with Beth for several years, and I know her to be a responsible, capable, intelligent, caring and loving individual. She deserves, as it be the right of every mother, to be reunited with her sons.


I thank you for your time and consideration. 


Mit freundlichen Grüßen,


Asher Harrison J. Bar-Shimon

London NW4 4RJ

United Kingdom


No comments:

Post a Comment