Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Open Letter To Oskar Deutsch : EVEN MURDERERS IN PRISON ARE ALLOWED FAMILY VISITS

 


o.deutsch@ikg-wien.at

office@ikg-wien.at

Dear Herr Deutsch,

I hope you are well.

I and many many others are writing to you, indeed we are pleading with you to right this dreadful injustice to Beth Alexander.

Beth is a loving, caring and empathic person. 

She has put herself through law school and became a Lawyer.

She has the backing of the British Parliament, she has the backing of the British Chief Rabbi Ephraim Mirvis. 

All have looked into her situation deeply, and do you honestly think these important institutions would support her if she was a terrible Mother? You know the answer to that already.

Even Murderers in Prison are allowed family visits. 

My Mother died on Sept 10th 2021, 3 days after her Hebrew birthday, 2nd day Rosh Hashana. She was 86 years old. She was the template of a wonderful Mother and caring human being. I dare not think where I would be today without the love, care, advice and wisdom of my Mother. I'm not sure I would still be around.

Beth is also a caring Mother. I KNOW she is, and there has been a most dreadful wrong  acted against her. 

I got divorced in Aug 2017 after 20 years marriage. The divorce was farely amicable, but one thing that my ex wife,and both sets of our Parents agreed upon was. 

Keep the corridors of communication open. This is absolutely vital. 

My Mother used to say there is NOTHING more important than Family, didn't matter how much you earn or don't, Family comes first. Her boys are being denied this by the dreadful decisions of the Austrian Judiciary.

It is almost Dreyfus like in its injustice. 

Please help to right this wrong. Some things in life we KNOW are just plain WRONG..... and this is definitely one of those situations. 


Sincerely 

Steven J Selig.


No comments:

Post a Comment