Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Open Letter To Oskar Deutsch : ACT OF PURE CRUELTY TO DENY HER CHILDREN THE BASIC RIGHT TO HER LOVE

 


o.deutsch@ikg-wien.at
office@ikg-wien.at

Dear Mr Deutsch,

I’m writing to you to implore you, as the President of the Austrian Jewish Community, to intervene in any way you can to help reunite Beth Alexander with her sons Sammy and Benjy.

I’ve tried to write this letter to you quite a few times but I have always stopped in the middle. The reason is, I find myself speechless. There are no adequate words to describe the travesty that is happening right on your doorstep.

Beth is a loving, caring mother and it is an act of pure cruelty to deny her children the basic right to her love. With the huge milestone of their Bar Mitzvah approaching, the need to positively resolve this is even more urgent. Though, to be frank, the time they have missed together until now can never be regained and I am certain has already left it’s terrible mark. This is a milestone that must not be missed, but should not be confused with the need for the permanent presence of Beth in her sons’ lives.

I’m afraid that my words in this letter have not been articulate enough, but I rely on your basic sense of decency, to act immediately to help bring about a positive resolution to this tragic case.

Thank you for your time.

Best,

Mascha Sachs
Israel

#openletterstodeutsch #reunitingbethwithhersons


No comments:

Post a Comment