Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Open Letter To Oskar Deutsch : NO MORE STONE WALLING



o.deutsch@ikg-wien.at

office@ikg-wien.at


Dear Mr Deutsch,

I am sorry that this traumatic story is still ongoing.

I myself am a mother of twins who are now grown up safe in the knowledge, together with their siblings that they have a happy history of wonderful memories that we as a family have created.

This simple, basic human right has been denied to Beth and her boys. I remember a good few years ago I tried to get involved to try to help as I simply couldn't bear to think how much was at stake in this sad story. I remember feeling so blessed to feel the hugs of my own children and I simply couldn't bear to think about how much Beth was missing through no fault of her own.

I blame myself for not doing more, questioning myself how could I have stopped campaigning.  A serious breach of humanity was continuing in front of our very eyes and I was sleeping peacefully in my bed! How could I let this happen? I'm so grateful that this is belatedly, being addressed.

I implore you to take a good, cold, hard look at the case and DO THE RIGHT THING. No more stone walling.

If this was happening to you or to someone close to you, would you be able to sleep at night?

Let's leave no stone unturned to restore justice where it rightfully belongs.

I thank you for reading and Please GD responding to this campaign.


Many thanks


Suzy Goldberg

Blessed mother, grandmother, teacher and friend 


No comments:

Post a Comment